About Co-Executor PLLC - A Florida Law Firm focusing on Trusts, Estates & Elder Law
Life Planning Law Firm, P.A. is a law firm focusing on estate and financial planning, trust administration, asset protection, and elder law. We are based in southwest Florida with offices in Sarasota and Bradenton. Our mission is:
- To help people protect their assets and save money with leading-edge legal strategies and financial planning techniques.
- To help veterans and their spouses obtain VA benefits, including the Aid & Attendance pension.
- To help pet owners plan for the care of their pets with trusts, in the event of death or disability.
Below are 10 reasons why you may want to consider us:
- We charge a fixed fee and our initial consultation with you is free.
- We give you a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with our service.
- We return phone calls the same day.
- We make house calls in southwest Florida.
- Eighty-four percent (84%) of our business comes from referrals.
- We have over 15 years of experience in trusts and estates law and have helped hundreds of families with their estate and financial planning.
- We have saved our clients over $2.3 billion from probate costs and estate taxation.
- We prepare a free financial plan (valued up to $4,750) for our estate planning clients.
- We use proprietary estate and financial planning software, ensuring that our documents are very thorough and constantly updated for changes in the law.
- We are the only law firm in southwest Florida that belongs to the Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys. Consumer Reports, Money Magazine and personal finance expert Suze Orman recommend using law firms with membership in this prestigious legal organization.
Please visit our online Estate Planning Information Center to obtain timely, quality information on estate planning issues including complimentary issues of our Special Reports and Estate Planning News articles.